Thursday, April 19, 2018

Ellen Hutson April Color Trends Challenge!

Hi! I am so beyond excited to be playing along in this month's Color Trend Challenge over at Ellen Hutson! It's the Drama Queen Color Palette and check out these colors! I happen to love purples and blues, so these colors were right up my alley!


I used the Essentials by Ellen Mermaid's Tail stamp set and coordinating Designer Dies. This set is just too cute! 



I stamped the tail on vellum using a few different color inks, cleat heat embossed it and die cut it out.  I also foiled some Peel N Stick Toner sheets and die cut that out, too.  I wanted to create a bit of a foiled drop shadow behind the tail to show off the vellum.


For the background, I watercolored using Aqua markers.  I pulled it all together onto some Turquoise Sea cardstock and added the cute little shell die cuts.



Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you will play along to win a $50 Gift Certificate to the Ellen Huston Store!!!!!


SUPPLIES:

Stamps: Mermaid's Tail (Ellen Hutson)
Ink: Onyx Black (Tsukineko)
Dies: Mermaid's Tail (Ellen Hutson)
Paper: Premium White Cardstock, Watercolour Cardstock (Spectrum Noir), Turquoise Sea (Gina K for Therm O Web)
Other: Spectrum Aqua Markers



Let's Connect! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)