Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Catherine Pooler's Freshly Picked Release!

Hi! The Freshly Picked Release is here! It is available right now, but selling out fast! For the entire bundle, click here!


This release is jam packed with goodies! Every piece in this release brought a smile to my face.  I am also a bit of a stencil freak, so the fact that there are so many new stencils really made my day!

My first card uses the new Perfect Vine stencil.  I inked up some watercolor paper with Garden Party, Aquatini, and Mint to Be ink and then spritzed water on the stencil.  I pressed the stencil onto the inks and voila! It removed some of the color and created a beautiful background.  I used the Best In You stamp set for that fabulous sentiment and stamped it in Midnight ink.



I just love the background with that stencil and the pop of the sentiment!!!


My next card is a little softer.  I used the beautiful flowers from the Best In You stamp set. This set is awesome; it has all kinds of options to do 2-step stamping, which I love.  It creates dimension easily and really adds that extra pop to a stamped image!  The background was created with the new Swoop stencil and Aquatini and Mint To Be inks.


I added in the "Birthday" from the Spot On stamp set and the "happy" from the Spot On Sentiment dies.  I also used Midnight, Grass Skirt, Lime Rickey, It's A Girl, and Party Dress inks.


Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure to head on over to the Catherine Pooler store and check out the release before it sells out.  These go super fast! And check out the projects on CP's blog - there is all kinds of inspiration happening over there!




SUPPLIES:

List

All supplies available in the CP store and linked above, unless otherwise noted.  Affiliate links used.

Other supplies used:

Let's Connect! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)